Wednesday 21 March 2012

today

21st March 2012 the ending of everything.. the last time i could able to meet everyone from my class.. the nervous feeling came and attack my nerves.. yeah what i did was never fail to tell out the prayers and tawakkal.. I prayed in Masjidil Haram by saying Ya Allah please give me the best result. If i did well all praises goes to You, If I didnt i knew i did wrong somewhere.. well actually yesterday was a bad day... it feels the same as the day b4 the SPM starts.. i didnt stop crying even today morning.. But I know Allah is always with me all the time and Hears my prayer.. so i went to school and met my friends.. sorry im sooo speechless i talk nonsense in school just now.. when the gate was open we let them in first after some time we went in.. saw vic yeahhh she is the one that i'll go to if i have problems in my studies and i trust her that i complaint everything about studies to her.. so i went for the result with her *holding hands like a new couple*  i was very nervous that i even cried b4 receiving my results.. Pn Lee was there calming me down she said that we did the best so this is it... so yeahh vic took her result first and yeahh she got a really good result.. then my turn at first i was upset.. but at home i realise my prayer at Masjidil Haram.. I shouldnt be upset i should be grateful with what i got. Astaghfirullahalazim i just forgot about my prayer.. Ya Allah All Praises goes to You. I dont deserve to receive any praises from another servant because All Praises goes to You The Almighty. So i should say Alhamdulillah Thank You Allah. I believe that this is the best result for me. And I believe that this is a new platform for me to work harder in university and beat my brother as he always got dean's list... and guess what he only got 1 or 2 A's in SPM but he maintained his dean's list for a few sem.. well this tell me something.. we can change. SPM is not going to be the end of the world.. there are lots more challenges waiting and hunting for us in college/ university.. and actually not all people who succeeds with flying colours in SPM did well in university and succeed in their life.. its the matter of us adjusting ourselves and our skills :D so lets start a new life. let bygones be bygones.. we are incapable of changing the past but we are able to change the future.. take it a positive way for us to change our life and our style. yeahh! university! i really hope of doing better there (:

No comments:

Post a Comment