Saturday 28 July 2012

Assalamualaikum!
its long time since i last updated my bloggie huh?? yes! so my latest update :D
Alhamdulillah im in palam. Alhamdulillah im trying to cope there, its hard but Allah is always by my side supporting me. I just need to trust Him and work harder and pray! Insyaallah! My mum and friends are also there supporting me! well i might not as genius as them but they encourage me to work harder and not to give up! Alhamdulillah May Allah bless you (; put your trust in Allah. Allah is fair! my friends

my class A3

Raja (:

Crayolee~ and ran baby ran~

yes! we are cameraholic class hihih :3

and lately ive been missing Masjidil Haram, Nabawi and Aqsa so much. since its Ramadhan it just become become harder and i miss those place a lot :'( Insyaallah one day i will be there in Ramadhan ameen :) Dear brothers and sisters, i just want to remind you and myself that this world is temporary. The day that the muslims wait are coming so soon.. there is nothing to be proud of in this world, not about wealth, post.. but this world is a place for us to do as much good deed as possible before we enter the next permanent world. I heard a good news for our brothers and sisters. Alhamdulillah the time we waited for such a long time has come! so soon we are going to be respected! the truth will be shown. A bit more patient as time go on we will be free! Palestine will be free! Islam will be respected! Ya Rabb give us strength, show us the right path, strengthen our iman ameen (: Last but not least Happy Ramadhan brothers and sisters, lets pray for rome to takbir as soon as possible, lets pray that our Islam country will be free and achieve independence! lets pray that we are able to turn down our nafs and continue to do good deed till the end of our life. And lastly, lets pray that Allah take our life in Islam and khusnul khatimah ameen...

Self Growth 
Submitted by the-scattered-pearls

Tabarakallah..

No comments:

Post a Comment